Friday, May 3, 2013

I'm Serving a Mission!


 Hey there everybody! I am Emma Heywood and soon to be Sister Heywood! Woo Hoo! I am so excited! I will be spending 18 months in Detroit preachin' the gospel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to those who are willing to listen. My life will be 100% dedicated to the Lord, my Heavenly Father, OUR Heavenly Father. Doesn't that just sound so wonderful?! I think it does and I can't wait! I made this video a few days ago and finally got it to work, so I actually have 33 days until I leave. CRAZY!!! Well, I hope you enjoy! My parents will keep up the blog with emails and pictures when I leave so keep following! Detroit, here I come!!! Love, Emma Heywood :) PS I will post other things before I leave for Detroit, but while I'm gone this will strictly be for my mission. Love you all! Muah!

Love,
Emma

2 comments:

  1. I already love you and I haven't even met you! I can't wait to serve with you!!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete