Friday, May 24, 2013

Flashback: When I Received My Call

OH man! When I got my call! What a great day! I was scared and excited all at the same time. It was awesome. Haha I was so excited I look like a total goober in all the pictures. 
My mom came up from California. My cousin Joe came up from Utah. And a ton of my friends and family came to watch in person and on google+. It was awesome.

I waited at the mailbox and watched the mail man put my call in my box. I remember he took so freakin long! I wanted to scream "HURRY UP!!! DON'T KNOW SOMETHING IMPORTANT CAME FOR ME? MY LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS RIGHT NOW." I didn't because obviously he didn't know that.

My best friends waited with me and I couldn't stop dancing and smiling because I was so happy.
I had to wait all day until I could open it. Strangely, I was really calm and was able to wait. I might have just been in shock. I don't know. It was an awesome day. 

I can't believe that I only have 12 days until I report! Crazy! I cannot wait to serve in Detroit!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment