Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Poor Unfortunate Souls

Let me begin this post by explaining this project.
I'm a big Disney fan, and I'm a particularly huge Disney villain fan. I don't know why, but I just think that Disney villains are WAY cool.

SO I'm dressing up my very willing friends as villains and taking pictures of them.
I am doing the make up, hair, pictures and editing of pictures. I will also make videos to go with each character. :)
For this photo shoot, my lovely friend Dana posed as Ursula.



I love that the hair almost makes Dana look like she's under water.

I wanted to include the the purple on her face just as a contouring effect instead of her whole face to give Ursula an original look, but to also have a bit of the original character in the look. I used eye shadow pencil by Rimmel London, Scandal Eyes in the color paranoid purple.

The eye make up was inspired by colors of the ocean. I love the blues and greens. I used 2 different shades of blue and a shade of green. I used a color pallet from E.L.F.

We used Gorilla Snot Gel for Dana's hair, and let me tell you....that stuff is STICKY!!!

 
























 














Love,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment