Monday, March 24, 2014

March Madness

I know this topic refers to some kind of sport....Basketball, yah?
I know, I'm dumb. haha

Well, I feel like my March has been pretty mad.
Lots of new investigators.
Lots of people at church.
Lots of running around.

To add to all that goodness, guess what happened this week?
ANOTHER TRIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sister Frost and I got some pretty tough things thrown at us this week.
I won't get into it, but it's been hard.

BUT here are things I am grateful for:
-Support from my family
-Support from my friends
-Ice cream
-My companion
-AND MY HEAVENLY FATHER!
Seriously guys, God will help you with ANYTHING.
He wants to help us with everything.

You know when Christ says "Abba" when He is suffering.
That's like He's saying "Daddy."
God is our Father.
Cry to Him and He'll help you.
I learned that from President Gerber :)
You also cannot give up when times get hard.

Now, I'm really bad at basketball. 
I miss the hoop a lot.
What if in NBA players stopped shooting in a game if they kept missing?
They would ruin any chances they have of making it.

If we do this in life, if we give up after we mess up once or after things get hard, you thwart your chances of ever succeeding.

I think that's the most important lesson I've learned out here.

I love you all!

Have a great week!
Love,
Sister Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment