Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Butt Froze Off!

Man it is cold here!
And guess what Sister Graham and I get to do.
CONTACT!
One day it was so cold that the mission texted us and said don't stay out too long.
Well, uh that means we can't really contact.
It's interesting to try and figure out what to do when you can't do the only thing you can do.

Did that make sense?

So I had to talk on Sunday.
I spoke on why I believe.
I had a great talked planned out.
It was going to be so good.
Then while I was on the stand, the Spirit said "nope, you're going to talk about something else."
Ok.
So, I get up there and pound everyone with member missionary work!
It was fun :)
I talked about why I believe in member missionary work and stuff.
I hope that it helped people.

We've been able to get members to do some missionary work.

Sister Graham and I both sing, so on FaceBook we posted a video of us singing "Nearer My God to Thee" and shared our testimonies.
Then we invited all the members to share the video with their testimonies too!
It was awesome :)

Please DO MISSIONARY WORK!
It really isn't that hard. Just open your mouth and invite.
I know that member missionary work is so important.
I know it works.

Pray for missionary experiences and keep an eye out for them.

Here's a miracle for the week :)
We started an English class this week, because everyone here is from China.
We did't really expect people to come, but 2 people came!
Michael and Anna!
It was so awesome!
They are so sweet!
We have class again tomorrow and I'm pretty stoked :)

I know that this gospel is true.
Jesus Christ is truly the head of this church.
And you can know that too through prayer, diligent scripture study and church attendance.

Have a wonderful week!

Love,
Sister Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment