Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Trials are Blessings

Remember my last companion, Sister Graham?
She told me about this prank she's done before on her sister and other companions, so I did it to mine last night.

I took a shower and came out and she was asleep.
After I got dressed and stuff I ran in and shouted:
"Sister Frost! You're on fire! YOU'RE ON FIRE!!!"
She freaked out and screamed, then curled under her blanket.
I got it all on camera.
Beautiful.
Thank you Sister Graham :)

So, as I told you before, missions are not easy.

My new companion is wonderful!
I love her to death!
She drives me a little crazy sometimes, but I still love her.

It's kind of been a trial, but I know this trial is a blessing because it is helping me learn charity.

I have decided for every person that is driving me nuts out here, I need to have charity for.
I am going to pray for charity, study charity and apply what I learn. 
I know that it will make me a better missionary and a better person in general.

Yes, there are a lot of people out here who bug me.
Several of them take a breath to start talking and I cringe.
I know, I'm not very Christlike, but I'm working on it.
Humility and charity.
I'm studying hard core.

Miracle of the week!
We had a lesson with the Lord's investigator Martin.
I have been so privileged to be the tool God used to find and teach him.
This Sunday was stake conference and Martin came!
I was so happy.
I had investigators that came to church when I was in Ann Arbor before, but they weren't progressing.
After that, I've never seen an investigator at church until now.
I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

At the last lesson with Martin, we had a member with us.
I want to share my testimony on members and missionary work.
I have a badge, so people think I'm not normal.
If you don't have a badge, people see you as normal.
People will listen to your testimony way more than they will listen to mine, so share it!
Share it loud and proud!

I love you all!

D&C 6:34
Therefore, fear not, little aflock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are bbuilt upon my rock, they cannot prevail.

Love,
Sister Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment