Wednesday, March 5, 2014

California Girl Driving in the Snow

So it snowed the day before yesterday and I am the driver. 
No worries.
I am alive.
We just barely made it up the giant snow covered hill (probably the only big hill in Michigan).
BUT my new companion Sister Frost assured me I was doing a good job.

You know I've learned a lot of skills out here that I never thought I would learn on a mission:
-How to use power tools.
-How to use a hand saw
-How to play pool 
-How to drive in snow
-How to track people down when they don't want to be found
-How to say Sister in Chinese

I know. 
Basically I'm Super Woman now. 

Well, let me tell you about Sister Frost. 
I love her!
She's from Utah.
She's short.
She's great.
We get along really well, so that's good.

I've already shot her with the nerf rocket we have and she doesn't hate me for it, so that's good.
I think this is going to be a good transfer. :)

We have two awesome investigators, both from China, and I love them.
They are progressing!
Pray for them:
Yifei and Martin. :)

I am so grateful to be a missionary.
I am so privileged to be a part of God's army.
I know this work to be of God.
I know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true!

Love you all!
Have an awesome week!

Love,
Sister Heywood

2 Corinthians 4:8-9
We are atroubled on every side, yet not distressed; we areperplexed, but not in bdespair;
 aPersecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not bdestroyed;

No comments:

Post a Comment