Thursday, February 27, 2014

I'm Taking Over!

So, transfer calls happened.
Sister Graham is leaving. :(
I've never taken over an area before, so I was nervous at first, but I know the Lord won't leave me hangin', so I'm not scared anymore :)

I can't really remember what happened this week. It's all been a blur!
We got 3 new investigators which is cool.

I really don't know what else to say today.
My brain is kind of fried.

I'll just share my testimony. 
I know that this church is true. I know it with all my heart.
I know that God is looking out for me.

I know the Atonement is real, and no matter how badly you may think you have sinned, the Atonement will cover it.
You can be forgiven, you can repent/change.

I'm so grateful for that knowledge. 

I love the Lord.
I love this church.

Love you all!
Have a great week.

Love,
Sister Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment