Monday, January 19, 2015

Poofy Hair Project

I literally have a project that I am working on that is all about poofy hair. 
I decided to do it because of the texture. I LOVE texture.
So, in this project, my goal is to have the texture of the hair, but then to have angles and color.
I wanted to experiment with different positions, outfits and make up.
I've done a hoot with my sister Abby and my best friend Carly. 
It's been really fun and it's helping me unleash my creative side.

I took pictures of my sister first. We found a cool little trail off the side of the road for these.
I wish her hair could have been bigger, but Abby's hair hate volume unfortunately.
I went for a grungy/hipster outfit for her look and darker make up.





I love the last 3 of Abby because the jumping one is cool, the 2nd one, she's dancing, and I love the tension in the last one.

For my shoot with Carly, we went to Vasquez rocks in Agua Dolce. 
We started with a softer look. I chose outfits with brighter colors, we pinned her hair back and Carly went natural with the make up. I think these just turned out so beautiful.







 Then we got hard core! Dark make up, graphic tees and we let the crazy mane go! It was so fun.















It was so fun!

Also, check out Carly's blog. She edited some of the pictures too and they're pretty awesome!
Just click here.

Thank you Carly and Abby for being my guinea pigs.
I'm going to continue with this project for a little bit. 
If you want to be one of my victims, let me know :)

Love,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment