Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, I'm excited for this week. :)
 
CHRISTMAS!!!!
 
Go to mormonchannel.org and watch the Christmas videos :)

This Christmas time has been so special this year.
I love Jesus.
I get to teach people all about Jesus.
My life is 100% focused around Jesus.
It's pretty cool.
 
I can't wait to talk to my family.
It'll be awesome. :)

This week was full of miracles.
AND it was probably our toughest week.
Some crazy things have been happening here.
Like major trials ya'll don't need to know about.
It's been rough, but I know it's just the adversary trying to slow us down.
Too bad we can't be stopped!
Sorry Satan. You aren't getting these Sisters!
 
Our investigator Evelyn is progressing so well!
We teach her 2-3 times a week and almost every lesson we have a member with us.
We have daily contact with her too.
It's been so awesome to see her progression.
We've had two times that we planned to teach her the Word of Wisdom (she smokes like a chimney and we're tired of going home smelling like cigarettes) but it just hasn't worked out that way.
We kept forgetting the pamphlets for it.
We could teach with out them, but it's much better with.
So, we ended up teaching other things, but each time it's been perfect.
Those two times Evelyn didn't need the Word of Wisdom.
She needed those two lessons to prepare her for the Word of Wisdom.
When we taught the Word of Wisdom it was perfect.
She accepted it.
Right now she's only giving up coffee and tea, but she's doing a really good job.
After the New Year we are planning to help her give up tobacco.
It's going to be awesome.
I love her!
 
I am so grateful for the Savior.
I love this gospel.
 
Mas means more in Spanish, so let's have more Christ this Christmas.
And let's make Christmas an everyday thing. :)

I love you all!
Have a Merry Christmas!
 
Love,
Sister Heywood
 
Alma 17:2-3
The sons of Mosiah did three things. Studied the scriptures, fasted and prayed. We need to do this and go to church in order to have the Spirit with us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment