Thursday, July 31, 2014

Last Weeks Letter

Well this transfer should be named Speed Racer because it's going so fast.

Let's see, what happened this week?
We had interviews with President Gerber.
I love that guy!
My interview went really well.
I wanted to know what kind of missionary he thinks I am.
I didn't even ask him, he just told me!
It helped me feel better about my work.
He talked about how he's been grateful to have me because he's been able to put me in tough situations.
He said he always knows I can handle it.
He also asked me if they've been running me into the ground.
I just kinda chuckled because I thought he was joking.
He was totally serious.
He asked if I need a break.
I didn't know how to answer that.
He wanted me to honest and I just said, it would be nice, but if he needs me somewhere I'll do it.
I will do whatever the Lord needs me to do.

We got a new ward mission leader.
He's awesome!
Um....what else.
Oh.

Remember Brandon?
Yeah, he dropped us.
BUT he says we're still besties.
Our church just isn't what he's used to he says, so he wants something else.
I'm not worried though.
I actually feel really good about dropping him.
It has to happen sometimes.
When we got home the night he dropped us, we had a text from him saying:
"Maybe I'll still come and visit you at church here and there so I can check up on you :)"
Haha, he loves us to much to let go of us :)

A lot of change is happening.
We've got to let go of a lot of people, but that just means we can find new ones :)

Gavin's baptism is coming up in 2 weeks!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a cool scripture for you all!
Moroni 1:1-3
 Now I, Moroni, after having made an end of abridging the account of the people of Jared, I had supposed not to have written more, but I have not as yet perished; and I make not myself known to the Lamanites lest they should destroy me.
 For behold, their wars are exceedingly fierce among themselves; and because of their hatred they put to death every Nephite that will not deny the Christ.
 And I, Moroni, will not deny the Christ; wherefore, I wander whithersoever I can for the safety of mine own life.

I love you all so much!
Love,
Sister Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment