Saturday, August 16, 2014

Where Am I Going This Transfer?

Are you all ready to hear what's happening to me this transfer?
*Drum roll*

I'M STAYING IN GRAND BLANC!!!!!!!

Yes, the Sister who never spent more than 2 transfers in one area before Grand Blanc, is staying in an area for 4 transfers.
I'm so happy!
I love Grand Blanc!
We've had some pretty great miracles!
Here's my favorite:
So in April, when I first got to good old GB, Sister Watko and I met Jaelyn.
We committed her to read the Restoration pamphlet and call us about what she learned about the priesthood.
Well, we never got a call. :(
I was bummed because I really thought she would call us.
Well, this week, we were walking by her house and she was outside.
She was so excited to see us!
She had been reading the pamphlet and kept trying to call us, but the number didn't work for some reason.
The next day, we were able to teach her and commit her to baptism on September 19 :)
She is so prepared!
I'm so glad God put her in our path.
God is so good!!! :)

I love you all so much!

Don't forget how much your Heavenly Father loves you!

Love,
Sister Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment