Sunday, August 10, 2014

Baptisms and Blondies

So let me explain the second half of this title....I did something stupid.

Last P-day, I decided to color my hair.
I grabbed a blonde.
My hair turned out to be a gross caramel color.
I didn't like it, so an hour later, we went back and bought another color.
Platinum blonde.
I was so excited and then it looked so awful.
It looked like a fake gold wig.
Feel free to laugh at the following picture.
I did.


 ​
​This is a fake smile by the way.
On the inside I was crying.
Sister Lundgren didn't think it looked that bad.
I hated it.

The next day we bought another color so that we could fix it.
We bought a dark brown.
My hair is almost back to normal now.
It's kinda redish actually with some blonde kind of.
I really like it. :)
I'm happy and Sister Lundgren is happy that she doesn't have to hear me complain any more.
Here's my new hair :)


























This picture doesn't show it that well, but it's the best one I got.
I am actually happy here believe it or not.
I just always look like I'm high in pictures.
So annoying haha.
Oh well.

That's my hair story.
Moral: Don't let me go blonde again.

So besides that, WE HAD A BAPTISM!!!!
The sound of the font being filled was so beautiful!
Gavin was so happy!
I'm so proud of him and I know that God is even more!
God is doing a little jig up there because one of his dear children has made the decision to come closer to Him :)

John 3:5
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true.
I know it with all my heart because I have asked God and He has told me yes.
I know that Jesus Christ stands at the head of this church and that He has called a prophet today to do His work.
I know that I can talk to my Father in Heaven through prayer and that I can feel His love at church and through the scriptures and the Spirit.
I pray that you will all come to this same knowledge.

I know that I have been called by a prophet of God to share this message to the people here in Michigan, and I'm so happy to do it!

I love you all!
Have a great week.
Love,
Sister Heywood​

No comments:

Post a Comment