Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Area!!!


Well! I'm in my new area, Farmington North, with my new companion Sister Taylor (Who I knew on Facebook before I got out here).  

Elders replaced me in Ann Arbor :(  

So, my old area got white washed. 

Oh and guess what? Sister Taylor and I are white washing this area.  

So what does that mean? It means that neither Sister Taylor or I have been in this area before. Yup. We get lost a lot and we don't actually know our area boundaries, but it's cool! We're figuring everything out together and having some good laughs over our mistakes. 

Our new apartment is marvelous. I love it!

I love Sister Taylor! She is so awesome!

I love the area already! I feel really good here. I love our investigators too! We only have 2, but they're great! 

This will be good. I was having a hard time knowing that God trusts me. Well, he definitely threw me a surprise buy using me to white wash. I think He thinks that maybe He just might trust me, haha. 

Well, love you all! 

Love,

Sister Heywood

PS
New address:
27505 Cordoba Dr. Apt. 3213
Farmington Hill, MI 48334

No comments:

Post a Comment