Monday, May 19, 2014

Pure Exhaustion!

I'm tired.
Really tired.
BUT GOOD TIRED!

I've been having to work really hard to feel the Spirit and it wears me out!
But I love the feeling :)
Being warn out by the Spirit is awesome!
That guy and I are like best buds!

It's been kind of hard for me to feel and recognize the Spirit lately though.
I don't know why.
It's annoying, but I'm working on it.

We had a really cool specialized training this week teaching us about finding and strengthening families!
Super cool!
I'm so excited to put what I learned into action! :)

This week we saw Ronnie with a member who used to be his neighbor!
It was awesome!
The Spirit was there and I was worn out from it for 3 days.
The member we brought was perfect.
She was bold and loving.
I really hope we can help Ronnie.
He is really depressed from his wife's death.
I don't blame him, but it's so sad to see how obsessed he is and how much it's ruining him.
He doesn't fully understand the gospel yet and how he can find peace with his wife in the eternities.
I'm so grateful for the knowledge of the gospel that gives me peace in times like that.
It's ok to be sad, but it's happy to know that families are forever :)
I love that guy :)

We had a really cool experience where we found 3 investigators.
We went to check up on a potential and her cousins were over.
The potential didn't listen, but the cousins did.
We started to teach them the Restoration with the pamphlet and it was way rough and awkward.
Part way through we said "Hang on, Let us get something."
We have these cups that we teach the Restoration with sometimes and we happened to have them in the car.
So, we taught the girls with the cups and they loved and understood it.
They are super excited to read the Book of Mormon!
We get to see them again this week and hopefully with their parents :)

The amazing part, is that we had a goal to find 3 investigators that day.
We didn't have much time to find because of the training and weekly planning, but the Lord blessed us and we found those 3 girls and one more :)

God is so good! :)

I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad I got to talk to my family!
I miss them so much, but I know I'm where I need to be :)

Have a blessed week!

Love,
Sister Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment