Thursday, September 11, 2014

Jim & Phil

This week has been awesome!
So full of miracles!

We found Phil and Jim this week and they are so solid!

We knocked on Phil's door and he invited us to come back the next day.
We did.
I was so nervous.
I hate return appointments almost more than I hate the initial contact!
I get so nervous.
Anyway, the return appointment with Phil went great!
He said he has been being tried lately and that he's been looking for something, and then we knocked on his door :)
I'm so excited to help Phil :)

Now let me tell you about Jim.
Jim is awesome.
We found him at McDonald's.
Our Sister training leaders committed us to pray for colors this day.
We chose to pray for yellow.
We prayed that everyone who was prepared for the gospel would be in yellow.
So we knocked on yellow houses, houses with yellow trim or yellow flowers.
Talked to people in yellow or with yellow logos on shirts and hats.
Well guess what.
We went to McDonald's and it's got YELLOW!
And that's where we found Jim.

Jim: You look like you just came from church
Me: We're missionaries
Jim: Oh! I have questions for you.

Of course he asked about polygamy. 
he actually kind of thought we did things like the Amish.
He was excited to find out that we're normal haha.
He's awesome.
We've seen him twice now and he's excited to meet again.

This was such a great week!

I hope you all have the best week of your lives!

LOVE YOU!

Love,
Sister Heywood 

No comments:

Post a Comment