Saturday, October 11, 2014

General Conference

General Conference was so dang good!
Man!
I am so grateful for our leaders.
I know that they are all called of God.
The Spirit has witnessed that to me.

"Spiritual Questions Deserve Spiritual Answers from God."

​I love the quote above.
SO GOOD!!!!!!
Go to God for your questions.
He will answer.
I know it.

SO this week was good.
Sister Gervacio and I were both sick, but we worked as hard as we could.
We had to get our car jumped twice and a new battery.
Sister Gervacio's glasses broke, while we waited for roadside assistance, the first time our car didn't start.
We laughed for like a week straight because funny things like that kept happening.
We made ourselves feel better with pie and ice cream :)

Oh my gosh you guys.
Chris is awesome!
He is reading and praying and searching the scriptures for his answers.
He has been so prepared by the Lord and I keep wondering if this is real life.
I don't know what I did to make me worthy to be the one that God chose as His tool to help Christ, but I am so honored and humbled by this opportunity.
Chris went to every session of conference and loved it.
Right now he's just a dry Mormon, but don't worry, he's getting wet October 25 :)
I love you all and I hope you all have a great week.
Don't forget how much God loves you.
Thank Him every day for the blessings He gives you :)

Love,
Sister Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment