Sunday, November 2, 2014

I'm Hungry

So, I can't really remember what happened this week.
I remember it was a good week.

We found a new investigator.
We got to teach Chris, who is still doing awesome!
Man, he is just totally embracing the gospel.
It is awesome!

We also got in touch with a less active that we've tried to see like every day for 3 weeks.

We helped a family move their food storage.
Not an easy task.
They have enough food storage to feed all the missionaries serving in the Mission.
I'm really sore.

I got to give a talk yesterday and that was fun.

We got a new ward mission leader.

I don't know what else to say haha.

Here are some things I'm thankful for :)

-I'm grateful to have a real dresser instead of the plastic drawers I had in Grand Blanc.
-Someone gave us chocolate muffins.
-I discovered that it's really yummy to dip tortilla chips in salsa and cottage cheese.
-I have ice cream in the freezer.
-I have an avocado.

I think I'm hungry :)

Anyway, I love you all :)
Have a great week and don't forget how much God loves you :)


Love,
Sister Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment