Sunday, November 16, 2014

Funky and Adorable

So, one of our less actives said I'm funky and adorable.
Haha she cracks me up :)

This week was good and cold.
It should start snowing soon.
I know it has in other parts of Michigan.
Sad.
I hate snow.
I've decided I like snow when I'm sitting in shorts and a t-shirt, in sunny California and watching it on the television.
That's when I like snow :)

Anyway, so we got 8 member referrals this week.
That was a miracle!
And one seems really promising!
He lived in Salt Lake for a while, so of course he knows all about Mormons.
I hope you can sense the sarcasm that was radiating from me as I typed that last sentence.
He's a cool guy.
We'll see where this goes!
God is a god of miracles, so anything is possible. :)

My new companion is Sister Riggs.
Boy is she great!
She is on fire!
This is exactly what I need for my last transfer :)
And yes, we set up or Christmas tree :)


I love you all so much!
I hope you have a great week!
Remember that God loves you :)

Love,
Sister Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment