Friday, November 28, 2014

I've Decided To Go Bald

Just kidding!
But I do have dark brown hair now :)
Bye, bye blondie!
So how was your week?
Mine was good.

I don't know why, but I don't have much to say.

We had specialized training which is also good :)
They taught us about something cool the Church is doing for Christmas.

If you'll remember, at Easter they made this video.

Well for Christmas they made one.
On November 28th they want us to flood the world with this message.
There will be pictures too.
Share either the video or pictures with #SharetheGift and spread the love of Christ this Christmas.


BUT let's also remember that Thanksgiving should be a daily thing.

I think of Lehi who left Jerusalem.
He traveled for many days.
He had to leave everything behind except his family and necessary items that he needed to survive in the wilderness.
He had 2 children who complained through the whole journey (parents, I'm sure you understand what that's like).
Then, when he finally got the opportunity "he built an altar of stones, and made an offering unto the Lord, and gave thanks unto the Lord our God" (1 Nephi 2:7).

He's tired and he builds and altar to thank the Lord.
I'm sure he also made a sacrifice, which means he either had to hunt something down, or give up something from his limited supplies.

Let's strive to be like Lehi and give thanks every day for the Lord's blessings.

I love you all!
Have a great week :)

Love,
Sister Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment