Sunday, November 2, 2014

Cold

So the weather here is rather crisp.
But fall is beautiful! :)
I would send you a picture, but I forgot my camera.

So yeah this week was good.

I have to be honest.
This week I had a day where I woke up and I was totally unmotivated.
I was so mad.
It's so annoying to feel that way.
I only have a few weeks left and I have a lot of work to do.
I can't afford to feel that way.
Seriously, I woke up and just didn't want to be a missionary.
All I wanted to do was sleep.
That's it.
Just sleep, and eat ice cream.

It was tough.
I knew I needed to just go out and work hard.

That day, we didn't plan in a lot of finding, but we ended up doing a ton of it because everything else fell through.
Yay.

Grand Blanc was a hoppin' place and we didn't have time for finding.
I've gotten a bit rusty.

One door in particular was awful.
The lady answered the door and was super sweet.
Once we stated why we there her whole demeanor changed.
She did the "shake your head and back up slowly, while looking like a deer in the headlights, as you slowly shut the door" move.
I hate that move.

For some reason I was really heart broken.
I just wanted to cry.
I haven't felt that way in a long time.
It was so sad.

But, I got my mojo back.
We kept working hard.
I knew that would be the fixer for my unmotivation :)
I don't think that's even a word.
Oh well.

Chris gets baptized this week and he is so excited :)
SO AM I :)

I love you all!
Have a great week!
D&C 6:36

Love,
Sister Heywood


No comments:

Post a Comment