Sunday, November 2, 2014

God Wants Us to Make Covenants

Chris got baptized!
He's the one standing next to me.


He is so happy to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I'm so proud of him for making covenants with the Lord, that God wants all of us to make with Him.

This week started out a little rough.
I won't go into details because they don't need to be shared.
What is important is that we were able to kick our butts into gear, work through problems and work hard.

We have to do a lot of finding.
A lot!

I got really mad at some rude people.
One lady talked to us through her door.
She didn't even open it.
This happens a lot and it ticks me off!
Oh man, I was furious.

Another lady was really nasty to my companion.

Don't be rude to people.
Please.
There is nothing to gain from being mean.

Please also be nice to the missionaries.
They just want to help you to draw closer to your loving Heavenly Father.
Just let them in and see what the message they share can do for you.
It most certainly will not hurt you.
It will only enrich your life.

I love you all!
Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Heywood

D&C 6:36

No comments:

Post a Comment